Recently, I’ve come to discover two reasons why most girls are afraid to do their own makeup:
1. They don’t think that they can look their best when they do their own makeup.
2. They may know how to “do” their face but they have no clue on how to put on eye makeup properly.
I have the perfect suggestions for both of these reasons. First, practice and practice. You’re never really going to know how far you can go if you don’t learn something and try it out for yourself. Second, there’s a very easy way for you to do your eye makeup without looking too overdone and I’m going to show you how to do it.
Eye Makeup of the Day: Sparkly and Natural
2. Take a shimmery light brown eye shadow color and pat it on your lids.
3. Take a shimmery light eye shadow color and apply it on your crease.
4. Following the natural shape of your crease, trace it using a shimmery dark brown eye shadow color.
5. Curl your eyelashes.
6. Apply mascara on your upper and lower lashes. DONE!
So, as you see, it’s really simple to do elegant eye makeup. You can even change the colors of your eye shadow according to what your wearing. Like what I suggested earlier, practice, practice, practice. Use this guide to get you started and you can also share it to someone who needs a little bit of encouragement in the makeup department.