The Kardashian sisters are known for their somewhat crazy but still lovely lives, as seen on their hit reality series “Keeping up with the Kardashians.” Other than that, though, they’re also pretty well known for their fashion senses. Some of their looks may be too glamorous but let’s take on look from one of the sisters’ and let’s see what we can do to make it our own.
Kourtney K it is
In this particular one, we see Kourtney Kardashian leaving a convenience store wearing a denim boyshirt paired with denim tattered jeans, skin tone colored heels and a yellow bag. Oh! And let’s not forget topping it all off with aviators.
It’s a great summer look and the best thing is, anyone can pull it off. Here are a few style suggestions that we so you can personalize the look according to your tastes and preferences:
1. If you’re not a heels person (especially a person that goes to the store with heels on), go for flip flops instead. You can even go for skin toned sandals to get the same kind of vibe going as Kourtney K. Just remember to stick with a similar or a neutral color.
2. Another great alternative is wearing denim shorts instead of the denim jeans. The shorts have to have the same tattered-ness as Kourtney’s jeans though. Once you’ve got that down, you can go for either of the three: flip flops, sandals, or heels (like in the first suggestion).
3. You can always change your bag if you’re not into yellow. You can pick blue, red, orange or whatever your favorite color is. The basic rule for this one is to stick with a bag that’s in one color. You need it to be simple and pattern-less, just like Kourtney K’s.
4. If you’re not really feeling the aviators, go for a circle sunglasses. They always look great on denim and they’re also another style item that’s trending. A good pair of circle sunglasses (just like the aviators) will pull the whole look together.
5. Last but not the least is doing an up-do instead of letting your hair down. A great up-do hairstyle for this look would be a donut bun, it looks very summer chic and it goes well with the laid back vibe that you want to achieve.
Simple with Small Hints Here and There
Don’t forget to accessories but as you do you also shouldn’t forget that this look is best described as: simple, comfortable but still stylish, so make sure that you don’t go overboard with the colors and the hair and the accessories.
Just keep it simple and keep it neutral (except for the bag). You should have a vibe that says: ” I ran out of milk so I had to run out to get some but I’m famous so I want to look chic and fabulous because that’s just how I role.”
If you have your own version of Kourtney K’s laid back but still chic ensemble, don’t hesitate to share it with us.